HOW YOU CAN HELP
For £28 you can provide food, education and health care for an orphan for a whole month.
For £168 you can provide food, education and health care for an orphan for six months.
For £336 you can provide food, education and health care for an orphan for a whole year.
Orphan Girl Sponsorship
Orphan Girl Sponsorship Monthly Donation
ORPHAN SUCCESS STORIES:
Gulnar and her two sisters have experienced more tragedy in her young life than many of us will ever see in a lifetime. Aged just 2 years old, this child and her sisters lost both of their parents in the terrorist bomb blast in Peshawar Bazar, 2013. Their grandparents initially took in the three young […]
Al Mustafa Welfare Trust’s (AMWT) Orphan-Girl sponsorship program has helped many girls like Riffat. Riffat was just 4 years old when her father died of cancer. Being one of three children, her mother struggled to feed her children with the little income she earned working at a factory in Khanewal. Sending her children to school […]
AL-MUSTAFA ON Flickr:
HOW THE ORPHAN SPONSORSHIP SCHEME WORKS:
- You can sponsor a child for just 94 pence per day.
- We will allocate a specific child for sponsorship based on circumstances and priority. The donor will receive full details and pictures and you will become the sole supporter of that child for the sponsorship period. You can extend your sponsorship each year and will be notified when your first year comes to an end.
- The donor will be provided regular report updates on the sponsored child’s health, education and personal well-being status
- You can write and meet your sponsored child through our local offices at any time
- For more details you can request our full orphan sponsorship policy by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE 2016 CAMPAIGN:
An unacceptable percentage of orphaned girls lose their dignity and honour through exploitation. Our one-to-one sponsorship scheme is a lifeline for hundreds of children in 7 countries, providing regular support for their basic needs, such as food, accommodation and health, enabling them to make a fresh start, reclaim their childhood and go to school.
This year we plead to our donors to dig deep into their pockets and help support these Orphan Girls on a yearly basis. There are hundreds and thousands of young girls in war-torn countries like Syria, Palestine, Iraq and Afghanistan that have lost both their parents. Pakistan also has hundreds and thousands of orphans that are having to beg on streets for food; many have no form of shelter and are prone to kidnapping. This is one of our most critical projects and we urge you to give these girls a second chance.