Our mission is to serve humanity from the poorest parts of the world; from orphans, individuals, families to whole communities. Drawing strength from our global diversity, resources and over 28 years of experience, we can offer innovative solutions for self-sustainability as well as providing long and short-term relief aid, education and medical care to the poor and vulnerable.
Al-Mustafa Welfare Trust® seeks out a world of hope, equality, tolerance and social justice, where poverty becomes history and people live in safety, dignity, economic prosperity and social cohesion. We want to be known everywhere for our unshakable, resounding and profound commitment to eradicating and overcoming poverty for the dignity of humanity.
“Everyone has a right to standard of living adequate for the health and well being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.”
Faciliate Lasting Change
Acting as advocates with a global responsibility we can facilitate lasting change by:
- Enabling communities to become self-sufficient by developing industries and solutions that will provide long term sustainability as well as income generation
- Providing economic opportunities
- Collecting donations for emergency relief aid to support those in need, following any wars or natural disasters as well as collecting funds on an ongoing basis to cover the eventuality of future wars or natural disasters
- Influencing policy decisions at all levels
- Addressing discrimination in all its forms.